- To assimilate optimal values and behaviors for good group living and develop social and cultural life skills.
- To learn new ways of musical study; work the pieces proposed by the students as well the pieces proposed by the teachers.
- To develop musical activities in a different way than students are used to, getting through workshops in English with highly qualified English teachers.
- To provide alternative entertainment activities developed in a natural environment, designed to complement the work performed by the school and the family.
- To gain the necessary musical skills to train the participants to play with autonomy and independence in the concerts offered at the end.
- To enjoy and discover the natural environment and its possibilities and acquire attitudes of respect and protection to the environment.
- To motivate the students showing them the wide range of possibilities and satisfactions offered by this art.